DOCEO: (latin) to teach, instruct or demonstrate
The name ‘DOCEO’ was chosen to emphasize that our core business principle is to educate our customers, not just to sell a product to them. We strive to understand our customer’s core business, culture and their current investments in technology. Our recommended solutions are customized to fit the unique needs of each of our clients. Our ultimate goal is to provide both a solid return on investment and to enhance the effectiveness of existing technology platforms. Future success is dependent upon decisions made in the present, and decisions regarding technology are no exception.
Our Core Values
An Unbeatable 5 Year Replacement Pledge*
If you are not satisfied with the performance of your Toshiba or Lexmark equipment and we are unable to remedy the problem, we’ll replace it with the same or similar model at no charge. *Applies to Toshiba and Lexmark systems that DOCEO installs so long as they are covered by a DOCEO Service Agreement.
Commitment to the Business Community
We are dedicated to supporting local business by being members to over a dozen chamber organizations in the Central Pennsylvania and Maryland.
The DOCEO Gives Back Program
Learn more about our donation program that donates to charitable organizations in our community.
The History of DOCEO Office Solutions
DOCEO Office Solutions open it’s doors and becomes an authorized Toshiba dealership with 4 employees to start.
A second office is opened in Hanover.
- DOCEO Office is named one of Central PA’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Central Penn Business Journal.
- DOCEO Creative, DOCEO Office’s first sister company, open it’s doors to offer design, marketing and printing services to clients.
A third office is opened in Harrisburg.
- DOCEO Office is named Small Business of the Year by the York County Economic Alliance.
- A forth office is opened in Lancaster.
DOCEO Growth Partners, DOCEO Office’s second sister company, open it’s doors to offer prospecting and appointment setting needs and to clients.
- The DOCEO Gives Back Program is created.
- The Hanover office is moved to a newly remodeled building and it’s square footage is doubled.
- A fifth office is opened in Carlisle, PA.
- DOCEO Office becomes an authorized Lexmark Dealer.
- A sixth office is opened in Hunt Valley, Maryland. DOCEO is now an authorized dealer in both south-central Pennsylvania and over half of Maryland!
- DOCEO becomes an official KIP Wide Format and Sharp Dealer.
- DOCEO now has 40 employees!
- A seventh office is opened in Westminster, Maryland.