DOCEO: (latin) to teach, instruct or demonstrate
The name ‘DOCEO’ was chosen to emphasize that our core business principles are built around the belief in doing right by our customers. In business, success in the future is dependent upon decisions made in the present; technology offers no exception. Advances in Business Technology continue to accelerate. It can be tough to filter out the hype surrounding emerging technologies, and equally challenging to make the well informed decisions that are the basis of successful technology implementations.
At DOCEO, we seek to cut through the hype. We strive to understand our customer’s core business, its culture and current investments in technology.
Our Core Values
An Unbeatable 5-Year Replacement Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the performance of your office equipment and we can’t fix it, we back up everything with a 5-year replacement guarantee.
Commitment to the Business Community
We are dedicated to supporting local business by supporting a dozen chamber organizations in the Central Pennsylvania area.
Commitment to Churches + Non-profits
We are dedicated to help churches and non-profits cut their copier costs through special programs like our Unlimited Copies Program.
Spreading the Love
We want all of our customers to not just like us, but LOVE us! Our office staff and team of technicians pride themselves on their award-winning customer service.
The DOCEO Gives Back Program
Learn more about our program that donates to charitable organizations in our community.
DOCEO Office Solutions open it’s doors and becomes an authorized Toshiba dealership with 4 employees to start.
A second office is opened in Hanover.
- DOCEO Office is named one of Central PA’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Central Penn Business Journal.
- DOCEO Creative, DOCEO Office’s first sister company, open it’s doors to offer design, marketing and printing services to clients.
A third office is opened in Harrisburg.
- DOCEO Office is named Small Business of the Year by the York County Economic Alliance.
- A forth office is opened in Lancaster.
DOCEO Growth Partners, DOCEO Office’s second sister company, open it’s doors to offer prospecting and appointment setting needs and to clients.
- The DOCEO Gives Back Program is created.
- The Hanover office is moved to a newly remodeled building and it’s square footage is doubled.
- A fifth office is opened in Carlisle.
- DOCEO Office becomes an authorized Lexmark dealership.
A sixth office is opened in Hunt Valley, Maryland. DOCEO is now an authorized dealer in both south-central Pennsylvania and over half of Maryland!